Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today I am Grateful

I have gotten the feedback from my very favorite person that I continually think negative thoughts and I am very cynical. So...here is to being positive. I am a beautiful, powerful, giving woman. Sometimes I forget that. I have moved mountains before to make stuff happen. I know that anything I am struggling with I can overcome. I am grateful for all of the lessons that I am currently learning.

I am grateful for....

*Chocolate covered strawberries...the kind with the white chocolate swirls. Yummy!
*My mom who is so dedicated to her children. Thank you for always thinking of me.
*School and the opportunities that await me.
*My nanny kids and for the huge hugs and kisses I received this morning. What a way to start my work day.
*Jordan and his NEVER ending patience. I am grateful that he can handle me even when I am being a total shit.
*Music--I love that at any moment while driving I can be grounded, I can scream, I can dance my ass off, or I can cry. Music inspires me.
*Fall and the beauty it brings. I love all the colors of the leaves right now.
*Sundays and relaxing with my sweetie.
*My car for always being so reliable.
*Perry for being such a great teacher and inspiring me to save, save, save.
*Amy for trusting me with her most precious baby boy and allowing me to start a career.
*Rachie for always making me laugh.

I am whole, healthy, happy, and healed. What could be better than that?

2 comments:

Rachel and Jacob said...

I think I'll pretend the list was upside down and....... LOOK AT IT NOW!!!!! I'm on top!

CrzyJess said...

Darling, haven't you heard about saving the best for last? Duh! ;)