Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Consumed

I am so overwhelmed right now. I am feeling so weighed down and yet NOTHING is putting a fire under my ass. School is feeling like a huge ton of bricks on my shoulders. My body is wiggin out on me and just hurts everywhere. I know it's the stress and the overwhelming feelings I am feeling right now. I am consumed by thoughts of being caught up and possibly ahead with homework. Also, I'm consumed by thoughts of winning the lottery and not stressing about work and/or missing work. I am ready to go to the beach and drink wine and get a massage. Who is coming with me?

4 comments:

Rachel and Jacob said...

ME ME ME ME! I'M WITH YOU! except on the drink thing. while we are gone can we hire maids to clean our houses?

Jen said...

Don't you dare touch that wine!
But the beach & massage sure do sound great:)

Katy said...

I am down for going to the beach!!! Sorry your having a rough time right now. Things will get better, the semester is almost over. :) As for the lottery I think about that too!

Eaton Family said...

I am so sorry that you are so stressed! Just remember that I love you! If you win the lottery can I just borrow a little! lol

As for the beach and massage count me IN!! Hello what happened to your girls trip! Still waiting, but we will have to wait till you get married and are not stressing about school.