Yea Jordan you turned 21 you can NOW finally drink and not get into trouble! ha ha! No I know you are like what a year or two older than that!! :) Miss you guys tons! Hope that you had a great birthday and got lots of great stuff....you got jess what more could really need?
Once again here it comes!!..............UPDATE YOU BLOG!!! I just saw you and you were talking about how you now have stuff to update with!! DO IT!! Tell us what you have been too! Its gonna start again jess everday till you change it!! lol love ya!! and hope that you are feeling better
6 comments:
Yea!! Happy Birthday Jordan!!!!!!
Yea Jordan you turned 21 you can NOW finally drink and not get into trouble! ha ha!
No I know you are like what a year or two older than that!! :) Miss you guys tons!
Hope that you had a great birthday and got lots of great stuff....you got jess what more could really need?
HAHAHAHAHA! I love you Staci.
Love you guys more come back and see me!!
OR
Make Jordan take a week off work and I will come up and he can help me when the kids. Plus we can go get pedis or something! ha ha jk
Once again here it comes!!..............UPDATE YOU BLOG!!! I just saw you and you were talking about how you now have stuff to update with!! DO IT!! Tell us what you have been too! Its gonna start again jess everday till you change it!! lol love ya!! and hope that you are feeling better
Yeah Happy Birthday Jordan for almost two months now!! We will celebrate it all year long on Jess's blog!! YEA!!
Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment