My office is prety much just crazy. We have 17 employees in our office and 15 of them are women! This creates a crazy office environment. Fortunately, there is not a lot of pettyness and backbiting like I anticipated before I accepted the job. The office is constantly full of laughing and teasing which is fun. And the conversations that get started....WOW! It's a great thing that the two males that work here have an office in the back and do not hear us ladies being crazy. I am grateful that I found such a fun job when I jumped back into the professional world. I may be leaving this job soon, which brings me to my next topic....
I have a job interview on Saturday for a nanny position in Park City. The family has a five year old boy named Jack and a one year old girl named Grace. I spoke with the mom last night for about 30 minutes and it sounds like it might be a great match. Jack is in school everday until 3:00 and Grace takes two naps everyday. My hours would be really flexible because the Grandma lives in Park City as well and fills in a lot of the time. I would be able to spend a lot of time with each child on a one-on-one basis which would be fabulous. Jack loves to ski in the winter so the parents would pay for several ski passes per season or a season pass for me! The pay is very decent and I would almost be making as much as I was making in Arizona which is very exciting. I found out when I moved to Utah that nannies make about $5 to $7 less per hour than nannies in Arizona and this is why I have hesitated getting a nanny job for so long. Anyway, I'm excited to meet the family.
Tonight is the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy! I am very, very excited! It is 2 hours long and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GOOD LUCK JESS
Post a Comment