Saturday, September 20, 2008

2nd Post for today...gotta shout out to my Sexy Girls!



When I got home this afternoon, guess what was waiting for me? A Halloween card from my besties in Arizona!!! Kaddy, Rachie, and B all sent me a card saying "missing you lots." I feel so loved. Those girls are so amazing. I love each of them so much and I am so lucky to have such wonderful best friends. I love you girls!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Hooray for AZ girls!!!! haha Just thought you could use some cheering up! Plus we had to let you know that we love you tons and we are thinking of you always!!!
:)

Rachel and Jacob said...

awe that was cute gave me a little bit teary eyes. i love you too

Paigems said...

its not even halloween yet! you can't count me out of the equation for being a month behind! haha