Saturday, August 30, 2008
And life goes on....
This past week has been an INSANE week! I was in AZ last weekend (pictures are to come) and flew home on Monday afternoon. Work was crazy, crazy busy this week. I don't think I left the office before 6:30 any night. ( I am supposed to be off of work at5:00.) One of my brothers announced that him and his significant other were splitting up and another one of my brothers is telling his significant other that they are through later on this week. I have been dealing with my own relationship issues as well. My mom is possibly in the path of a category 4 hurricane and I am almost positive that she will refuse to evacuate even if she is told to do so. She refused to evacuate during the last hurricane a couple of years ago and she even had a confirmed seat on a flight which was impossible to obtain at that point. It has just been an intense week, but I already said that! =) Through these trials, I have started to appreciate my family even more than before. Since we are spread out over several states and countries it makes it difficult to see each other. Even though we have hundreds or thousands of miles in between us, I still feel very connected to every single one of them. I am so grateful that I am living in Salt Lake now because I have one brother living above me and I am only three hours away from my brothers in Idaho Falls. I'm doing my best to convince J.P. to move to Salt Lake or Idaho Falls but I think right now it might be a long shot. Anyway, it is great to be spending time with the fam this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
just wanted to let you know i changed my blog address.
Jess love, miss your guts! It was so great to have you down here for the weekend, please come back soon! Love you tons
time for an update and some pictures!!! :)
your a blog faker! post something dammit or im telling people all your dirty secrets!
Post a Comment