Thursday, July 17, 2008
"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."
I have made the choice to block everyone out today. I turned off my phone and I have no desire to talk to anyone. I know deep down that I am not dealing with my emotions in an orderly fashion but I just want to be numb. The lyrics from a song by The Fray keeps playing over and over in my head..."Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same...." I know that I made the right decision and it just sucks...sucks, sucks, sucks! I am struggling because I know that I did not show up in the relationship the way that I could have. I knew on Tuesday that this was a temporary thing and I knew I could not drag it out any longer because there was another person involved whose feelings were on the line....and now that everything has been said and done, I am feeling like a huge part of me is missing. I want to run to Arizona and just ignore life as I've known it the past few months. So I guess where I'm at right now is I can run and hide or I can take this as a blessing and learn and grow from it. Anyway, just in a shitty place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that things suck so bad right now. But you did make the right decision. You can't force something to work when you know it's not meant to be. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon! Love you tons and tons!!!
Post a Comment