I am seriously obsessed with thinking about winning the lottery. I don't even know how many times per day I think about it. The funny part is that Utah does not sell lottery tickets so every time we go to Idaho I say "I'm going to get a lottery ticket this Saturday (or Sunday, or whatever the day may be) and I'm totally going to win," but then I never even buy a ticket! Jordan always says "honey, you've gotta buy a ticket if you want to win." Well, DUH! Anyway, I have big plans for when I actually buy a ticket and win.
1. Pay off all debt.
2. Buy a house.
3. Take care of my family and their needs.
4. Buy a car.
5. Hire a personal trainer that I will work with at least 3 hours per day until I am in shape.
6. Hire a personal chef.
7. Plan trips to Bora Bora, South Africa, Europe, New York, Las Vegas, and many other fabulous places that I want to see.
8. And then after I've accomplished all of the above items, get knocked up.
Soooooo, I'm going to Idaho next month. Anyone want to take bets on whether or not I'll actually buy a ticket?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scott gets the lottery game things in his stocking every year. One year he won $25 and we were ecstatic! haha!
Good luck ;)
We'll see Jessica, we'll see.
Post a Comment